Hero Alam in the case of wife torture case - NEWSDUNIA24.COM

Hero Alam in the case of wife torture case

Hero Alam in the case of wife torture case


In the case of female torture, Ashraful Hossain Alam alias Hiro Alam has been sent to the court.

On Thursday, he was sent to Sadar Police Station from Bogra to Bogra Court.


Earlier, the wife of Sadia Begum alias Sumy (24) was arrested on Wednesday night at 10pm on Hero Alam.

Bogra Sadar Police Station OC SM Badiuzzaman said that he was arrested on the basis of allegations of hero Alam's father-in-law Saiful Islam.

Her father complained to her father-in-law, police said that her wife Sadia Begum Sumi tortured her for dowry. On the basis of the complaint, the two parties were called in the police station. It was not possible to try to settle it first. Later, Hiron Alam was arrested.


Hero Alam's wife alleged that, occasionally, hero Alam beat him. Two days ago she came from Dhaka. After dinner, talking to a girl on the mobile phone. As I forbidden, I will go with 10 girls, I will do whatever I want.


I got married in Dhaka. If you can not stay like this then go away. At one stage of this, Alam grabbed my throat, injuring several injuries in the body. Now where will I go with my three children?

No comments

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.