It is very important for those who are thinking of giving the child to school for 3/4 years
It is very important for those who are thinking of giving the child to school for 3/4 years
For those who are thinking of going to school for 3/4 years in school, it is very important for these posts
Staff Reporter November 8, 2018 2 minutes read
For those who are thinking of going to school for 3/4 years in school, it is very important for them to post this post
Those children - our country's school means absolutely serious education. And now you're learning how to teach in the game. School means 3 Subjects. Those who have Daily Home Work Write to the Daily School. After a few consecutive tests !! Then there is a kind of reluctance to children's schooling.
Then the fight will start when the child is inhuman !! Again, when the school started, the child's choice is not good. I hope to go to 8 years of school in Dhaka city + from my training excellence.
Then the mother is frustrated, the father, the despair, the child is more frustrated. It is a mental fear. Unsettling in my father.
A few days ago I posted a very nice one. Heading was "6 years before the child is not in school." Find out if you find out.
First of all, teach A, B, C, D. Because English is easier to learn than Bangla. After that, teach us 1,2,3. When the child learns to write 3, then he will learn non, a, and e. 2 to e, and 3 to a, i will learn to write. Then 1.2.3 will teach this way.
It's good to have 5 years teaching you home. Then give him a nursery. Then he will be able to keep insha Allah
Please do not torture these little kids to read. I have also suffered from my elder son. She can not take longer loads
A real fact: The way the wife changed her whole life in a few words
The husband, pointing to his wife, said, 'Drink water, the wife comes with water, and the husband is eating cigarettes in his mind, the water came to his wife's eyes suddenly. In the middle of eating cigarettes drink water, why do you cry to the wife? Why are you crying to the wife? The wife said, you have something to ask for me.
The husband replied laughing and said, 'I will fulfill your desire, not thousands of times, tell me what you want, my wife said, I do not need any worldly wealth, I want one month of your precious time, just follow my instructions in the month, the husband said it again Or, well, I agree, now a little laugh, the wife said that after one month I can tell if the smile has been accepted for me.
While talking to her husband, Asr has become Adhan, she went to another room, asking for her husband to perform Wudu, she came back to the other room, and took the bottle of her mother, bowing on her husband and spreading a lot of ointment, pointing towards the mosque, said to the mosque.The husband does not go to the mosque and goes to the shops beside the street, and if the Jamaat ends, then after 5 days, the husband thought that it is not possible to lie, and it is difficult to stay in the street like a thief, and better than the mosque. .
The husband entered the mosque, not on the street today, many people looked at him in astonishing manner, how can everyone know how stupid the boy is, who is the master, whether in the mosque. The wife noticed today how the husband feels unnatural, so what did he ask? The husband said, today I'm succesful, the wife said no matter what, the husband said in another matter, ...
The husband will save everything, save the wife and say, one month is mine, then why should I save myself, I want you to have a beautiful beard, my husband felt bored, then he heard, because if he did not save it after two days, it would be irritable , But today I do not save 15 days, but it's a little bit scratchy, so that Alhamdulillah got out of his face unknowingly.
The wife does not allow her to eat cigarettes, the husband will eat for a month after eating without eating in the house, but it did not last long, after 20 days, he left the cigarette himself, before the tension, cigarettes, now tension, stand in prayer, or I will read Tasbeeh.
Today, 30 days is fulfilled, the wife does not call her like a Fajr prayers every day, but husband is the terrible thing, the husband went to the mosque as before, the wife thanked God, the husband came in prayer and said, today I want a thing for you, wife Said, you can say that you ask, the husband said, not my month, Allah, as long as you give me the light, the day is yours, do not you? Verbena ??? The wife took her head and said yes, the husband was very happy, the desire of the wife was fulfilled, the smiling smile that satisfied the rest of the day.
I know most boys are addictive, but sisters do not lose heart, try a little bit. Sister sister That can not be changed by parents but it is possible only by you !!!!!
"O Allah, give a nice beautiful wife for everyone. Prayer that one day or one day can realize its contentment. The better that his life becomes as beautiful as he is praying. Allah gives us the tutel to remember our five times prayers


No comments